Project Practice 2
PP2 Acad. year 2022/2023 Winter semester 5 credits
- It is expected to be joined by that students who were successfull in PP1 course.
- Instructors appointed by the head of department forthwith clarify assessment of a project on which students will continue work at the beginning of the semester. This has to be done for each goal to be achieved.
- The supervisor is responsible for the regular check of a student's activity.
Language of instruction
- 52 hrs projects
Černocký Jan, prof. Dr. Ing. (UPGM)
Janoušek Vladimír, doc. Ing., Ph.D. (UITS)
Kolář Dušan, doc. Dr. Ing. (UIFS)
Course Web Pages
- Template (use a PP type)
To make talented bachelor students familiar with the basis of research work by participating in different projects conducted by research and development groups under the expert lead of a project supervisor.
Why is the course taught
There is an elective course. It allows already during study in the frame of a tution to take part in a real project solution which are usually directed to academical workers and doctoral students. The course is teaching because it allows for talented students to work with top technologies and solutions already during the study. Further it allows students to write reports of their work and to defend them.
- Project Practice 1 (PP1)
- Chris A. Mack. How to Write a Good Scientific Paper. Published: 2018. PDF ISBN: 9781510619142 | Print ISBN: 9781510619135. https://doi.org/10.1117/3.2317707
- Podle zaměření individuálního projektu.
Syllabus - others, projects and individual work of students
- An individual project according to assignments and instructions of a supervisor.
A student works on the assigned task according to his/her supervisor's instructions. It is expected that the student will attend regular consultations with the supervisor.
- Continuous consultations with student's supervisor.
- A written report in the extent of at least 10 regular pages.
- 15 minutes presentation and defence at the department seminar.
Before the end of teaching part of a semester, the student will hand in a written report in the form in the extent of at least 10 regular pages. Before the end of the examination period, the student presents his/her results for 15 minutes at the department seminar. The head of department determines the assessment in the range of 0-100 points on the supervisor's proposal based on the defence and the submitted report. In order to gain a credit it is necessary to get at least 50 points from 100.
Course inclusion in study plans