Length of Study: 2 years
Min. Credits: 120
Degree Programme: Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence
Language of Instruction: Czech
Form of Study: full-time
Accredited from: 2019 Accredited till: 2029
Students will understand all the layers of the computer based systems including hardware (semiconductor components, logic networks, processors, peripheral devices), software (control and data structures, object orientation, programming languages, compilers, operating systems, databases), as well as their common applications (information systems, computer networks, artificial intelligence, computer graphics and multimedia). They will understand foundations of computer science (discrete mathematics, formal languages and their models, spectral analysis of signals, modelling and simulation). Graduates will be able to analyse, design, implement, test, and maintain common computer applications. They will be able to work efficiently in teams.
State Exam in Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence, specialization Cyberphysical Systems consists of the following parts:
- presentation and defense of Master's thesis,
- oral exam, which combines the basic themes contained in the subjects profiling the basis of Information Technology and Artificial Intelligence (Theoretical Computer Science, Statistics and Probability, Computer Systems Architectures, Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Data Storage and Preparation, Functional and Logic Programming, Parallel and distributed algorithms, Modern trends in informatics),
- oral exam, which combines the basic themes contained in the subjects profiling the basis of Cyberphysical Systems (Cyber-Physical Systems Design, Design of Embedded Systems, Data Communications, Computer Networks and Protocols, Computer Vision, Digital Signal Processing, Information System Security).
All parts of the state examination are held on the same date before the State Examination Board. The state exam can be taken by a student who has obtained the required number of credits in the prescribed composition necessary for the successful completion of the master's degree and has submitted the Master's thesis in due time. The organization and course of the state examination are given by the corresponding internal standard of the faculty and by the relevant instructions of the program guarantor for state examinations.
- Design of automatic flight control system for jet aircraft.
- Automatic identification of events from flight data records.
- Meteo probe for measurement of basic atmospheric quantities.
- Auto Taxi system design for airplane.
- Motion platform for simulator.
Master's theses are stored at the FIT library, Božetěchova 2, Brno. The list of the master's theses, including the details is available at:
Choose academic year and curriculum
|AVS||Computation Systems Architectures||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|MSP||Statistics and Probability||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|SDL||Seminar of Discrete Mathematics and Logics||1||C||Cr||FIT|
|SUI||Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning||5||C||Ex||FIT|
|TIN||Theoretical Computer Science||7||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|UPA||Data Storage and Preparation||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|FLP||Functional and Logic Programming||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PRL||Parallel and Distributed Algorithms||5||C||Cr+Ex||FIT|
|PP2||Project Practice 2||5||E||ClCr||FIT|
Duty: C - compulsory, CEx - compulsory-elective group x, R - recommended, E - elective